GSM-60 Gas Sampling Monitor with Internal Pump and Sensors from ENMET Corporation
P.O. Box 979 680 Fairfield Ct. Ann Arbor, MI 48106 United States of America
The GSM-60 is a versatile instrument, which, in addition to having an internal sampling pump and sensors, can also accept inputs from remote gas sensor/transmitters. The system can be custom configured to monitor a variety of conditions, including VOCs, CO, CO2, oxygen, as well as many toxic and other gases. The instrument has a user-friendly interface for all maintenance and operation functions, and it is protected by a compact and durable enclosure for process environments. Applications include: medical, pharmaceutical, aerospace and process manufacturing industries in general.
Designed for monitoring ductwork, tank headspaces, scrubber exhausts, etc.
• Many Instrument Configuration Options Available for VOCs, Oxygen, H2, CO2, CO, and many Other Toxic Gases
• Internal Pump and Sensors for Monitoring Scrubber Exhaust, Tank Headspaces, Ductwork, or other Enclosed Spaces, plus the Capability of Ambient Air Monitoring with Remote Sensor/Transmitters
• Monitors Up to 4 Gases with a Combination of Internal Sensors and Remote Sensor/Transmitters
• Designed for use in Industrial, Aerospace, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, and General Process Applications
• Programmable Relay Contacts
• Adjustable Alarm Points
• Large Easy-to-Read Display
• RS-232/RS-485 Modbus Communication
• 4-20 mA Inputs and Outputs
• Can be Configured on Request for Reactive Gases, including O3, HF, Cl2, etc.
Other Product Showcase
Your objective? To ensure your thermowell designs meet the new ASME standard. Your tool? SwiftyCalc. ...
The rugged, loop-powered 805QS electronic pressure switch provides “set it and forget it” dependability ...